Weird effect module…
295,00 € TTC
The Eurorack Atoner is a versatile device used for :
– Creating quantized melodies tuned to an input frequency)
– Generating poly-rhythmic clock/trigger outputs)
– Pitch shifting/jumping (downwards based on harmonics)
– General purpose CV mixer with offset.
– General mischief and mayhem…
Harmonics are extracted from an on-board oscillator or external audio signal and outputed as audio or clock pulses. The Position knob sets the cut-off frequency, under which all frequencies will be stepped downwards along a harmonic sequence (octaves, 5ths, 3rds, etc) all the way to sub-audible clicking sounds. Thus, a scale or clock signal can be generated from a single tone.
Two CV inputs and their respective +/- Vary Amount knobs modulate the Position cut-off. The mix of the two CV inputs plus the Position knob is outputted on a CV jack, and another CV output jack provides a steady +10V clock pulse that is jumper-selectable to be a clock division of the audio output (/1, /2, /32, /64, or non-linear division).
The Eurorack Atoner consumes 60mA of power and occupies 16 H. P. of space.