The Listen Four is a four channel stereo mixer with line, modular, and headphone outputs.
The Listen Four is a four channel stereo mixer with line, modular, and headphone outputs. Two mono channels with Pan knobs and two stereo channels with dual inputs provide optimal compatibility with both stereo and mono signals. The Listen Four can be daisy-chained to other Listen modules to create a larger mixer with sub-mix outputs.
Listen Four features include:
• Four input channels (two with stereo inputs, two with mono inputs and a Pan knob)
• Headphone and main 1/8” outputs, each with separate Level knob
• Line level output driver with zero impedance, capable of driving long cables
• Output can be switched between line and modular level
• Low noise, cross-talk, and bleed-through
• Anti-pop feature that silences pops and thumps when the power is turned on
• Headers in back allow for connecting to other Listen Four or Listen Four Quarters modules to create a mixer with 8, 12, 16, or more channels and multiple sub-mix outputs
• Connects via headers to WAV Recorder module for recording final mix without using patch cables
• Signal lights for each channel and output mix
• Clipping lights with adjustable level