MiniBrute 2S was designed to bridge the gap between the more traditional synth world and the ever-evolving modular scene.
573,00 € TTC
Combining the best elements of an analog synthesizer with an intuitive step-sequencer and exciting semi-modular architecture, MiniBrute 2S was made to inspire. Its parameters are clearly laid out and create sound that’s packed with personality and attitude. Its multi-pattern, triple-layer, 64-step sequencer offers exciting new ways of creating music, but takes the pain out of pattern programming. A serious standalone synth, MiniBrute 2S can also be augmented by using its expanded patchbay, and become the center of your modular system. Hook it up to a RackBrute and keep your whole collection in a stylish, robust Eurorack ecosystem.
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 Analog VCO’s:
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave); Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
- 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 AD envelope
- Trig, Gate modes
- One shot or Loop
- Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 48-point CV and Gate patchbay:
- Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility modules (inverter, attenuators, VCA)
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- 64 sequence memories
- Sequence Pitch, Gate, Velocity and Pressure on up to 64 steps
- Alternatively, sequence modulations such as Gates, LFOs, AD Envelopes, …
- Real-time or step recording modes
- Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
- MIDI and USB I/O
|Dimensions||48.4 x 27.7 x 5.6 cm|