Kastle is pocket size modular synthesizer that runs on batteries, interfaces great with other gear and produces unique modulations and lo-fi sounds. It is a lot of fun on its own and it greatly enhances any modular system and with its low price point it is perfect for anyone especially beginners!
The Synth version combines complex oscillator and LFO with stepped waveform generator.
– complex oscillator
– 3 synthesis modes: phase distortion, phase modulation and track & hold modulation
– pitch control with offset and CV input with attenuator
– timbre control with offset and CV input with attenuator
– waveshape control with offset and CV input
– voltage controllable LFO with triangle and square outputs and reset input
– stepped voltage generator with random, 8 step and loop 16 step mode
– 2 I/O CV ports are available and can be routed to any patch point
– the main output can drive headphones
– 3x AA battery operation with power switch
– operates better on 1.5V AA batteries rather than on rechargable batteries that deliver only 1.2V