Deckard’s Dream is an 8-voice polyphonic analogue synthesizer inspired by a certain cinematic sound from the late 1970s and early 1980s.
3 900,00 € TTC
Deckard’s Dream is an 8-voice polyphonic analogue synthesizer inspired by a certain cinematic sound from the late 1970s and early 1980s. Using technology available today (and in the near future), you will be able to play the Deckard’s Dream with stunning expressive control.
The synth features 8-voice polyphony with two independent synthesizer layers per voice, discrete waveshapers help to reproduce the oddities of the original waveforms. Autotune keeps all 16 VCOs tracking perfectly, it even offers detune and microtuning settings for a more vintage feel.
MIDI polyphonic aftertouch gives deckard’s dream expression that has only been possible on a very small number of synthesizers. MPE technology (using controllers by Rolli, Linnstrument or Haken) takes this even further with the addition of polyphonic pitch bend.
With the addition of MIDI implementation, 384 presets and an upcoming software editor provided by Spektro Audio, this vintage inspired poly synth is at home in any modern studio.
- 8-voice polyphonic analogue synthesizer
- Fully analogue signal path
- 2 synthesis layers per voice
- 256 presets
- VCO with square, saw and sine waveforms
- PWM with sine-wave LFO
- Manual PW (50-90%)
- 12dB HP and LP discrete filters with separate resonance controls
- ADSR filter envelope with adjustable initial and attack levels
- ADSR VCA envelope
- Velocity and aftertouch controls for filter brilliance and volume levels
- Global coarse/fine tune
- VCO2 detune
- LFO with sine, saw, ramp, square and stepped random waveforms
- LFO destinations: VCO, VCF, VCA
- Crossfade between layers 1 and 2
- Global filter brilliance and resonance control for additional resonance
- Polyphonic aftertouch destinations: LFO speed, LFO to VCO amount, LFO to VCF amount, filter brilliance, volume level
- Keyboard tracking adjustment for VCF and VCA
- MIDI/MPE with polyphonic aftertouch
- Polyphonic pitchbend
- MIDI over USB
- 128 factory and 128 user presets
- Alternate scales and tunings
- Software editor
- 128×64 OLED display
- DC input jack (9-24V)
- External modulation input jack (1/4″)
- Expander jack (DIN5)
- USB jack (type B, device/host)
- MIDI IN jack (DIN5)
- MIDI THRU jack (DIN5)
- AUDIO OUT LOW jack (1/4″)
- AUDIO OUT HIGH jack (1/4″)
|Dimensions||48.3 x 17.8 x 20 cm|