The modular eurorack system with just 3 rackspace height is mostly the invention of Dieter Doepfer from Munich. Also because of its classical design his modules are easy to use, often quickly understood, very flexible and made in a very good quality; sometimes they can still be modified, also. To mount it up is easy, modules, patchcables and other accessories are available from stock usually.
This Doepfer A-100 Basic System 2 is housed in a 9U Suitcase instead of a 19″ Rack-Mountable 6U Case.
The modules of Basic System 2 are assembled in a 9U Suitcase with built in power supply and bus boards.
– 1 x MIDI-Interface A-190
– 2 x Standard-VCO A-110
– 1 x Ringmodulator A-114
– 1 x Audio-Divider A-115
– 1 x VC Waveform-Processor A-116
– 1 x Noise/Random A-118
– 1 x VCF1 A-120 (24dB Tiefpass 1)
– 1 x A-106-6 XP Filter
– 1 x linearer VCA A-130
– 1 x logarithmischer VCA A-131
– 1 x linearer Mixer A-138a
– 1 x logarithmischer Mixer A-138b
– 2 x ADSR A-140
– 1 x LFO A-145
– 1 x Variable Waveform LFO A-146
– 1 x Dual-S/H A-148
– 1 x Trigger-Teiler A-160
– 1 x Trigger-Sequencer A-161
– 1 x Dual Slew Limiter A-170
– 1 x Multiple I A-180
Power Supply PSU3 : +12V : 2A ; -12V : 1,2A ; +5V : 4A