You have no items in your cart.
45,00 € TTC
Availability: In Stock
Module A-186 is a very simple, passive unit that combines up to 7 gate, trigger or analog signals by or-wiring.
- If all seven inputs are low or open the output is low
- If one or more of the seven inputs is “high” the output turns high
- combination (“or”-wiring) of gate and/or trigger signals (e.g. from LFOs, sequencers, keyboards, Midi-to-CV interfaces, ribbon controller, theremin, trigger delays or any other source of gate/trigger signals.
- Maximum extractor for analog voltages: at the output the maximum voltage (minus ~ 0.7V because of the diodes) appears, similar function as the maximum output of the A-172 Maximum/Minimum Selector module, e.g. for simple waveshaping.
- Here, three LFO are connected in A186 module, the out will deliver the yellow signal:
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: 20mm
- Current Draw: 0mA