439,00 € TTC
Warning : if you want to use this module as a power supply, you will need a power adaptor with a small tip of 2.5mm of diameter. If you don’t have one, check availability in our Endorphin section.
If you don’t plan to use it as a power supply (if you already have a powered case), you don’t need a power adaptor.
- 12 HP width, up to 1 1/3“ in depth
- USB-to-MIDI-to-CV converter module with 16 arbitrary assignable channels
- simultaneous USB on-the-go device and host modes using 120 MHz ARM Cortex™-M3 CPU
- internal PSU capable of working from cigarette lighter receptacle, rechargeable battery or 12-20V AC-DC power adapter to power up the full Endorphines Shuttle system
- no drivers required for a direct connection to your MAC/PC or iOS devices
- up to 8 voices of polyphony, polyphonic key aftertouch, no steps in CC voltages, MIDI clock, Tap Clock, Tap LFO, bi-directional USB-MIDI transfer and many more MIDI events can be translated into CV
- edit your presets with web MIDI editor on the go in a web-browser
- easy firmware update via USB on PC/MAC