Control your sound with a sensitive approach.
Play intuitively with any synthesizer.
Explore as yet undiscovered sonic territories.
Touché is the next step on your creative journey.
Touché can be linked to any existing setup, but also comes with tailor-made sounds and tools to make your own. To help you with this, Lié works hand in hand with Touché in a clear, simple workflow. Available in both VST and AU flavors, Lié is compatible with all major DAWs and offers a completely integrated solution at the heart of your rig.
- Lié, compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 and later
- Lié is available in VST and AU formats, and host VSTi plug-ins. Other plug-in formats are not compatible, including VST FX
- Bundled with UVI Workstation
- Over 150 Factory presets for UVI Workstation
- Over 150 Software Presets for third-party plug-ins
- Over 100 Hardware Presets for hardware synthesisers
- 4 x independent expression shiftings, with force feedback and sensitivity setting
- 1 x USB socket
- 4 x 1/8″ (3.5mm) CV/Gate outputs
- 1 x 1/8″ (3.5mm) MIDI Input (jack socket with MIDI break-out cable)
- 1 x 1/8″ (3.5mm) MIDI Output (jack socket with MIDI break-out cable)
- Touché is USB bus powered
- Independently configurable CV signal curve and min/max voltages (up to -10V to 10V.)
- Independently configurable MIDI CC messages for each shifting.
- Size: 246 x 100 x 62 mm / 9,7” x 3,9” x 2,4”
- Weight: 770g / 1,7 lbs