Pro DCB MKIII
Bi-directional MIDI-DCB Interface for Juno 60s and some Jupiter 8s
239,00 € TTC
The Kenton Pro-DCB brings instant MIDI to those much-loved instruments, the Juno-60 and Jupiter-8*. Just plug in and go.
As well as offering control of notes (and program change on Jupiter-8), the interface also has output sockets for filter control and arpeggio clocking. In addition, it boasts a built-in programmable LFO and works both ways (ie. it’s bi-directional), so your Juno can be used as a master keyboard if required. We think that you’ll find this the most comprehensive MIDI-DCB converter available today, and it’s fast too.
*JP-8 must have an existing DCB or OP-8 socket
* MIDI In/Out and Thru Sockets
* Aux output (for VCF or VCA control)
* Clock Output (for syncing the arpeggiator)
* Fully programmable, MIDI syncable, built-in LFO with 9 waveshapes, including S&H.
* DCB socket (for connection to keyboard)
* Settings stored in non-volatile memory
* Power Supply 9v DC centre positive
Supplied with a cable with a 14 pin DCB or 20 pin DCB plug to connect to your Juno/Jupiter (To be specified when you place your order).