This is a desktop synth that features an entirely analog signal path with a 64-step sequencer.
The analog monosynth is based around a CEM3340-based VCO IC. The CEM3340 is found in a lot of classic analog synths, including the Moog Memorymoog, the Sequential Circuits Prophet-5and the Roland SH-101.
The MANTHER’s analog filters are based on the CEM3320, much like the Sequential Circuits Pro One, the Prophet-5 and the Oberheim OB-8. The low-pass filter is based on the SSM2044, which is known from the PPG Wave 2.3 and the Polysix.
MANTHER’s source mixer allows for total control over square, triangle, sine, tri shape, noise and sub levels. The desktop synth module also features a mini-keyboard as well as record and song modes. The MANTHER offers lots of I/O options, including CV, MIDI, clock and gate.
Besides the main VCO, a sub-oscillator and a noise generator are available. In terms of modulators, there is an ADSR envelope and a LFO.
- 64-step sequencer
- Keyboard with transpose controls
- Onboard Delay with Time, Mix, Regenerate and Sync controls
- Individual Outputs for Square, Saw and Triangle waveforms
- Mixer for Square, Triangle, Saw, Sub and Noise
- 4 banks of 16 presets each
- Song Mode
- Record automation of features per step for: LFO, VCO, DELAY, VCF, ADSR Envelope, Morph and Glide
- Gate Probability, Gate Repeat, Gate Delay and Accent per step
- Morph control over automation
- Route LFO to modulate delay time
- LFO Sync
- Assign modulation of Pulsewidth to LFO, Manual or Envelope
- Glide control per step
- FWD, REV, PENDULUM and RANDOMIZE sequence directions
- Tempo control
- Switches for LFO shape and ramp
- Switches for Envelope direction and VCA control
- Range switch
- Gate inputs and outputs
- LFO output
- CV inputs for VCO, VCF and VCA
- MIDI in and out
- Headphone Output
- Rugged metal enclosure
|Dimensions||36 × 24 × 13 cm|