An LFO, or low frequency oscillator, sends control voltage out in the shape of a waveform. The Quad LFO features four low-frequency oscillators . The available shapes include sine, ramp, saw and pulse and moves through these shapes using the SHAPE slider. You can send these 4 distinct LFOs directly out or to other modules for frequency modulation, VCA control, filter control, etc.
The strength of this Quad LFO module lies in the 16 step automation sequencer as well as autosave or expanded preset functions when used in conjunction with Varigate 4+ and Varigate 8+.
- 4 LFOs, each with it’s own individual output
- 16 steps of automation recording for LFO settings per channel (+ Clear Automation function)
- Set each LFO to follow or trigger via one of the 4 gate inputs
- Forward, Reverse, Pendulum and Random switch for sequenced automation direction.
- Autosave stand-alone or save up to 16 presets with Varigate 4+ and 100 with Varigate 8+
- Switch between Fast, Slow or Tempo Sync per LFO
- Clock in
- Reset in