This is the Grandmother , a semi-modular instrument based on Minimoog and Moog Modular designs.
This beast features two VCOs, mixer, transistor ladder low-pass plus high-pass filter, VCA and a spring reverb
It can be modulated thanks to an envelope and an LFO.
Both an arpeggiator and a sequencer are onboard allowing user for intuitive and creative sequences.
The patch bay offers 41 connectors, including bipolar attenuators and a multiple, perfect for intuitive patch.
The synth offers a delicious analog sound with a pleasant vintage flair.
In addition to its standalone function, Grandmother is also an ideal analog audio processor for external sound sources, and a powerful keyboard front end for expanding a Mother-32, DFAM or Eurorack modular system.
• Hardware Spring Reverb can be used to process external sounds
• ¼” External audio input for guitars, drum machines, and more.
• Semi-modular – no patching is required
• Easy to use Arpeggiator and Sequencer
• Store up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes each
• 2 Analog Oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync
• Classic 4-Pole 10Hz-20kHz Ladder filter
• Patchable 1-Pole High Pass filter
• Analog ADSR Envelope Generator
• Analog LFO with audio-rate capabilities
• 32-note Fatar keyboard with velocity
• All normalized connections can be interrupted for full modularity
• DIN MIDI In/Out/Thru and USB MIDI
• Patchable bipolar attenuator
• Works with Mother-32, DFAM, Eurorack modular systems and more
• 41 patch points with 21 inputs, 16 outputs and a Parallel-Wired 4-jack Mult
· Oscillators based on Moog Minimoog
· Mixer based on Moog CP3
· Filter based on Moog 904
· Envelope Generator Based on Moog 911
· VCA Based on Moog 902
· Spring Reverb based on Moog 905
|Dimensions||55 × 36 × 14 cm|