Nano Rand is a sample and hold, noise source, and random voltage generator in 4 HP. It takes inspiration from and improves upon the analog concept of a random voltage module; moving forward in leaps and bounds into the digital domain. At its core is an 8 bit microcontroller which allows for an extremely versatile, and more importantly, musical type of random.
– 4 switchable random voltage algorithms
– Can be internally or externally clocked
– Random gate source that generates musical derivatives of incoming clock
– Generates random frequency audio rate square waves allowing it to be both audio and control source
– Random voltage can be unipolar or bipolar