Three Body from Schlappi Engineering is an FGPA-based triple oscillator with phase modulation, logarithmic and exponential FM, and cross modulation.
The module is the result of nine years of development and represents a phase and frequency modulation toolkit that brings digital techniques to an analog interface. It consists of three oscillators that can be used independently but have normalized connections to stimulate sound exploration and improvisation.
- Three individual, high-quality oscillators.
- Each oscillator with V/Oct input
- Each oscillator with phase as well as FM input
- Each oscillator with modulation index (VCA) CV input
- Each oscillator with sine, triangle, saw and square outputs (16 outputs in total)
- The middle oscillator has two phase-dependent output pairs for stereo operation (sine and cosine, saw and cosaw)
- Both oscillators can run independently free or in ratio mode
- Each oscillator with exponential or linear “Thru-Zero” modulation
- Each oscillator can track external signals in a cv-controllable frequency ratio
- Tracks over at least 4 octaves with positive CV and 2 or 3 with negative CV
- Based on an FPGA core with a high internal sampling rate for audio rate modulation
|Power consumption +12V:
|Power consumption -12V: