SEM avec convertisseur MIDI vers CV
SEM with MIDI to CV Converter.
1 059,00 € TTC
This version includes a high precision MIDI to CV Converter that has been specifically designed to allow MIDI to control the SEM, and has additional features that make use of the SEM’s external inputs. Tom Oberheim is back in the synth business and to start out he has reissued his very first analog synth– the Synthesizer Expander Module (SEM). This new SEM module is pretty much the same as the original, that is to say 100% analog! True voltage controlled oscillators, the classic SEM multi-mode filter, analog VCA, analog envelope generators and LFO. Did he say it is 100% analog? In fact, he made the circuitry as close to the original as possible. This initial release of the new SEM consists of three versions:
Some of the features of the MIDI to CV Converter are:
• Select MIDI channel, controller number and bend rangev • Select note assignment modes: latest, high note and low note priorities
• Select note re-trigger, filter track, LFO reset
• A second independent control bus allows velocity, controller data, or channel pressure to modulate either or both VCOs, the filter and the VCA
• Transpose function allows different keyboard controllers to utilize the complete MIDI note range
• Analog portamento
• Input preamp gain control – allows an external audio input to be processed thru the SEM
• High precision A-440 Hz tune signal
• Control voltages and gate are bought out to rear panel connectors so MIDI to CV function can be used with other CV/Gate gear.