Blofeld Keyboard synth offers all those unique qualities that once made Waldorf one of the most legendary synthesizer brands.
The engine inside the heavy duty full metal chassis of the Blofeld delivers the same fat and rich sound that so many worldwide Waldorf users love, when they turn on their Q, Q+, MicroWave, or even the flagship Wave.
The Blofeld is not only capable of producing these warm organic analog sounds known from the “Q” synthesizer line (in fact, it can even load and play MicroQ sounds), it also contains a Wavetable engine.
This unique synthesis system is based upon the revolutionary PPG synthesizers of the early 80s. So when you listen to the Blofeld the first time, you will instantly recognize these edgy, hard-hitting, and bell-like timbres that have been an integral part of so many world hits from the PPG era on.
In fact it is amazing to realize that nowadays this complex technology fits into such a slim and elegant device. A clearly arrayed control matrix allows an instant access to all key parameters, and the king size paperwhite graphic LCD lets you navigate easily and confidently through the 1.000 (+) internal sounds as well as to less frequently used settings.
– 60 Megabyte sample memory
– Class compliant USB MIDI for PC,Mac and Linux
– 16 part multimode
– maximum 25 voices polyphony
– highest quality standard keybed with 49 weighted keys and aftertouch
– Internal power supply
– Pitchbend and modulation wheel
– Virtual analog, wavetable, and sample based oscillators
– MIDI in/out
– Sturdy metal case
– Stainless steel rotary encoders
– Backlit 128×64 pixel LCD
– Over 1000 sounds
– 3 oscillators, 2 filters per voice
– Selectable drive curves
– Frequency modulation for oscillators and filters
– Three LFO, four envelopes per voice
– Extensive modulation capabilities
– Complex arpeggiator
– Powerful effects section
– weight: apprx 8,– kgs