Qu-Bit Electronix Mojave is a live granular processor that conjures up the most beautiful soundscapes from microscopic particles.
The heart of the Eurorack module, inspired by the famous Californian desert, are its numerous controls, which listen to sonorous names like “Drift”, “Whirl”, “Distribute” or “Structure” and manipulate both melody and rhythm of the tiny grains.
Sonically, Mojave is enormously flexible and offers almost as wide a range as its natural model, which is home to the characteristic “Joshua Trees” as well as the parched expanses of “Death Valley”, among other things.
Each grain in itself becomes a compositional element to create, for example, precise granular arpeggios or long drone swirls. An oasis for sound exploration that opens up over two dozen patch points for detailed access to all important parameters. So even the smallest grains of sand in the big wide desert can be “touched”. As a highlight, Mojave offers a built-in microphone to sift acoustic gold from the desert sea and integrate it into your own sound journeys. Via the included USB drive and the Narwhal web app, firmware updates and alternative firmwares can be uploaded to further expand the range of functions, as was already the case with the Nautilus delay processor.
- Live granular processor stochastic event generator based on Electrosmithb Daisy DSP platform.
- Five large and six small knobs for sound manipulation, various push buttons
- High-quality MEMS microphone for recording your own sound sources
- 18 patch points (including Dune CV/Gate output) and stereo I/O
- Firmware updates and alternative firmware can be uploaded via USB drive
|Power consumption +12V:||167|
|Power consumption -12V:||13|